Our passion is for small business. We understand how much time and money goes into running a business and we want you to keep even more of the money you make.
We have teamed up with WorldPlay, one of the largest global payments providers, to offer you a cost-effective and reliable solution to accept credit card payments. This includes an economical way to accept electronic, mobile and e-commerce payments.
Here’s How We’ll Do It
- Flexible Pricing- Every business is different. Our team will work with you to choose a plan that fits your individual business needs. We provide clear and straightforward pricing options!
- Fast Funding- Increase your cash flow by receiving access to your funds faster.
- Payments Your Way- Do business however you choose with our diverse line of equipment. Or, let us integrate with your current equipment. Whether you use a computer, countertop or mobile device, we can provide equipment that best fits your business.
- Security- The cost of a data breach hits your wallet and your reputation. Our full-service security program helps you assess and validate compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), as required by major credit card companies.
We’ll Meet or Beat Your Current Processing Rate or We’ll Give You $500*
Yes, you read that right… Townsquare will take a holistic view of your current credit card processing services looking for one thing- opportunity.
We will identify opportunities to make improvements and cut costs for your business.
Apply for Merchant Services now– there’s zero risk and zero pressure!
* In order to be eligible for the $500 prepaid VISA gift card, business owners must provide a complete processing statement clearly displaying current rates and fees. Merchant must be priced above interchange, dues and assessments, and processing a minimum of $50,000 in annual volume. Price match does not include existing free equipment, membership offerings or other value-added offers included from current merchant processor. Rate match based on rates/fees only.